Greetings, I'm Candice Day in New DelhiI

Greetings, I'm Candice Day in New Delhi

Greetings, I'm Candice Day. I'm a Consul at the Australian High Commission in New Delhi I have been here for 8 months now and in that time we have had a great many Australian voyagers come to India. One thing I have seen in the time I that have been here is that circumstances in India can erupt truly rapidly and truly effortlessly. Hence we would urge all Australian travelers to stay away from huge exhibitions be they religious, political or other in nature. It may look safe and peaceful yet you never entirely know how a circumstance will play out. Something else we have seen with these circumstances is that we would truly prefer you to enroll online at Smartraveler.gov.au.


Having your points of interest empowers us to contact you in a crisis and ensure that you are sheltered, or then again, send you SMS alerts when we refresh our travel counsel. Last thing I would support all explorers in India to do - is to get travel insurance you never entirely comprehend what will occur in a nation as brilliant and fascinating this and it is ideal to be sheltered than too bad. All the consular cases I have managed in my time here – those that have had travel insurance have been snappy, easy to determine and have brought about no additional budgetary cost to the traveler. Trust you make the most of your goes in India – it is a brilliant nation and I trust you cherish it as much as I do.